To be eligible to receive a Shirley and Billy Weir scholarship, an applicant must:
(1) Be the employee or dependant child of an employee of a golf course facility located within the State of Georgia served by a golf professional who is a member of the Georgia Section of the PGA of America.
(2) Have maintained a high school grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale ( or corresponding grade point level if another grade point scale has been adopted by his/her high school).
(3) Demonstrate financial need.
(4) Have been accepted for admission to an accredited college
or university (the Scholarship Selection Committee may elect to
approve a student's scholarship conditioned upon the student's
(5) Be graduating from high school during the school year of application.